Sunday, July 25, 2010

Waiting and Hoping

Still waiting to hear from the neurologist for an appointment and Mom's evaluation/interview. She is doing well with taking the new pill every morning with her BP meds and Spiriva. She seemed to enjoy attending prayer meeting with us Wednesday night. I went over once last week to help her balance her check book and double checked to see if the right number of pills were missing from the starter packet. It looked OK. I helped her write a couple of checks to pay a couple of bills. She had great difficulty getting the stamps out of her wallet so I removed one for her and when I gave it to her she said, "Where does this go?" I told her on the envelope so we can mail it. She called Saturday night to say that she had a bad head ache and would not be able to go to church. I suggested that she take some Tylenol and go to bed. When I called Sunday morning she sounded OK and her head ache was gone but she was too tired and winded to get ready for church. My contact at "A Place For Mom" finished her research and found that there is nothing available for Mom in the area we desire and within the price range affordable to us. She sent me an email with a link to DSHS that might have some other options. Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment